Make screenshots or upload images with one of those ways:
- Make a screenshot using native shortcuts: CMD+4 or CMD+4+Space.
- Click button to upload an image from local disk.
- Click screenshot button inside the app.
Create annotated doc
- Click Doc icon at the top to create a new document.
- Click Doc on a blue bulk action panel if you want to create a new doc with selected images.
- You will be redirected to https://app.picpipe.io - Login if needed
- Hit create new document button.
New document dialog
- Give a title to your document.
- Click Add Image
Export images dialog
Here you see all images that you uploaded using Picpipe desktop app.
- Filter by collections if you defined it.
- Select one or more images
- Click Add
Some explanations about formatting tools.
All annotations are non-destructive and be changed later! you can move all objects on the screenshots in edit mode
- Format text: select text and formatting tools will appear - you can also use shortcuts.
- Add arrows, rectangles, steps (like those you see on the screenshot below).
- Change color and the path width.
- Rearrange the order of screenshots with drag and drop UI.
- Move, scale and rotate objects.
- Hit Save button when you finished and share your doc in a preferred way!!!
- Click on the logo to go back
Have a suggestion or question? Write us back [email protected]
Created with Picpipe
Subscribe to Picpipe blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox